Its been a while since I’ve had a chance to update my apps. Thankfully I’ve been working, so much so, that I had to stop developing my apps. Now that I’ve finished my current projects I’m back to updating all my apps and hopefully finish some new ones. One of the benefits of staying away from writing my apps has been that now I’m a more experienced programmer and I can look at my coding with a fresh set of eyes. I’ve seen places where I can improve my code so I’ve start the rewriting process.
This new version of the viewfinder app includes support for the Lumix GH2. I’ve also added new aspect ratios to some existing cameras as requested by my users. I’ve improved the speed that photos are saved by turning off the preview. This seemed to speed up the save process considerably. Photos taken with the app are now larger and have the date and time added to the image. Photos are now saved to a folder called SL_DVF on the SD card. I am adding the images to the Gallery app more efficiently. I’ve added more error checking to help avoid crashes. If you experience any issues, please let me know.